ABOUT ADCIOSA, NA
ADCIOSA, NA., exists to assist and help you stay connected with Ansar-Ud-Deen College, Isolo and to all the people you know from our alma mater, wherever they are now. We work towards the attainment of the mutual interests of our school and its alumni. Our association wants to foster a long-lasting connection and communication among our alumni, students, friends and educators from Ansar-Ud-Deen College, Isolo.
Aims and Objectives
- Assist local or regional chapters to identify projects needed for the revitalization and improvement of Ansar-ud-Deen College Isolo (the “School” or “College”) infrastructure, including the addition, modification of the existing buildings on the School’s premises.
- Assist local or regional chapters to organize and coordinate fundraising efforts and other special events, in conjunction with local chapters, to fund identified goals and projects. Engage constituencies beyond the alumni body for assistance with our fundraising activities.
- Assist and coordinate the smooth running of the local chapters. Unify the efforts, modalities, operations and goals of the several disparate chapters and assist in their formation and expansion efforts.
- Ensure that communication among all the chapters as well as all alumni across the North America and encourage a stronger sense of public service. Provide annual report of fiscal standing to members. Keep membership informed of goals, progress and other activities of the school.
- Assist local or regional chapters to facilitate the efforts to support the administrative staff of the school, including identifying and arranging guest teaching/speaking opportunities for the benefit of the students. Assists the alma mater with supplies of educational and instructional materials that includes computers, software, hardware, visual aids, etc.
- Remain in active coordination with the School’s administration to ensure that funds raised and passed on to the School are properly expended for the intended purposes. Monitor ongoing projects and liaise with trusted local personnel to ensure proper appropriation and management of funds.
- Undertake all efforts necessary to accomplish the aforementioned goals, as may be approved by the Executive Members of the National ADCIOSA.
We employ the process below to achieve our objectives.
Finding out what the school needs
Decide an approach to meet school needs
Members contribute funds towards needs
Implementation of agreed solutions
Dissemination of final report to members