Meeting Agenda for July 2, 2017
ADCIOSA-NA General Meeting
Sunday, July 2, 2017
4:00 PM EST
1. Opening Prayer.
2. Introduction of Ms. Denise Robinson by Mrs. Titiayo Kazeem to members of ADCIOSA – NA.
3. Report on Mentor Mentee Program (MMP) by Mr. Tunde Shitta-Bey.
4. Report on Website Redesign and Development by Mr. Naheem Kujenya
5. Proposed Video Documentary Project of the Ansar-ud-Deen College Isolo by Mr. Anthony Onianwah.
6. Discussion and Formation of a Planning Committee for the 2018 Reunion Event.
7. Proposed Standing Agendas:
(a) Baṣọrun Foundation.
(b) Membership Drive and Annual Dues.
(c) 2018 Reunion Event.
8. Discussion and Formation of IT and Web Management Committee.
9. Updates on 2017 Reunion Event of the ADCIOSA – UK Chapterfor August 25th through 27th.
10. Open Mic. Session (Other Matters; Ideas; Pending Issues, etc.).
11. Closing Prayer / Adjournment.
Please join us in welcoming Ms. Denise Robinson to ADCIOSA – NA general meeting.
As you know, we have not been fortunate in finding an Isolarian that can volunteer for the essential role of General Secretary. The Executives therefore decided to reach outside of ADCIOSA – NA to fill this role. This is at no cost to the organization.
Ms. Robinson comes from a corporate background with proven successful performance in office administration and for several meetings. She has been superbly supporting ADCIOSA – NA Executives over the past two (2) months and will now be assisting as Minutes Secretary for the General Meetings.
Ms. Robinson is very passionate, where some of her many skills and strengths are professional writing and editing, as she is highly proficient in performing word processing, data maintenance, managing meetings, taking minutes and maintaining records.
Again, please welcome, Ms. Robinson.